Anonymous

How Do I Forward My Yahoo! Emails To Another Account?

7

How can I forward my yahoo mail from a old account to my new yahoo          account?
Account facebook to yahoo not confirm
I would like to forward my yahoo emails to my comcast account
Louise Gorman Profile
Louise Gorman answered
When logged into your Yahoo! Mail account, click on 'Mail'. In the 'Management' section, click on 'POP Access and Forwarding'.

You can now alter the settings so that you can access your Yahoo! Mail from any email program using POP3.

If you click on 'Need Help?' you will be able to view more information about forwarding your emails to another account. A window will appear informing you of what you need to do in order to be able to forward your emails, and information is provided in case you have any problems. The window also contains the basic server settings for Yahoo! Mail.

Once you have finished altering the settings. click on 'Save' to apply them.
Hanna Whilson Profile
Hanna Whilson answered

After I lost the necessary data from my mailbox, I decided to backup my letters. Having surfed the Internet, I found Email Detail Archive. This tool allows making copies of emails as pdf files on my hard drive. Also, it can help to migrate from one email client to another. Hopefully, this info will be useful for someone.

Transactional email is a method of sending emails automatically triggered by the completion of a website form. It's one step ahead of the usual email marketing, with which you send bulk emails hoping some will get opened. Using transactional emails https://unione.io/en/blog/transactional-emails-types-and-examples , not only can your business grow and scale but you also can make sure your hard-earned money does not end up being flushed down the drain.

Anonymous