Anonymous

How Can I Hack A Computer On The Same Router?

9

Dominic Ladden Profile
Dominic Ladden answered
If you search in the right places online you will undoubtedly find some ways to hack a computer that is on the same router. One proven method is to first locate the local IP address that you are operating on.

There are a number of sites that will find this for you including www.iplocation.net/ Once you have located this you will need to enter ‘Net View\the IP address’. This should bring up a number of options on your screen. Have a look to see if a column with and IP address and a collection of numbers comes up, if so seek out the one that is 20. If this is the case then the computer has turned off their sharing network options and you should be able to gain access to the computer or PC and turn it on, then you are in.

There are many other ways to hack in and you should have no problem finding them online.

We reside in a world that is completed dominated by computers, they are present in almost every aspect of our lives and there are very few companies that can operate without their help. Unfortunately, due to the fact that they are so intrinsic in every part of our lives, they are open to corruption and there are a lot of people around the world that are capable of hacking computers. Hacking is an illegal operation and one that you should not be partaking in if you wish to stay on the right side of the law. There are still many people around the world that do hack computers on a daily basis though and there are some extremely talented hackers around.

Hello everyone, if you need to boost your credit score excellently within a short period, hack a cell phone remotely, computer or change your grades (at any level or institution), contact [email protected]  He's efficient, and been really helpful with my credit turn, I can't thank him enough, say kimberly referred you he'll help

Oskar Martin Profile
Oskar Martin answered

Are you suspecting your partner of cheating or having an extramarital affair? [email protected]
I'll advice you to get proof first before confronting him/her. As that could result in unnecessary confusion in your relationship or marriage. It's always advisable to consult a professional hacker to help you get concrete evidence by discreetly getting access to their phone or computer. [email protected] he has worked for me a couple of times and he never disappoints. He provides Accurate results and can be trusted for 100% privacy and really affordable fees. Please you can also call him or place a call to him : +1 917-563-8226.

Beatrice Penthar Profile
Beatrice Penthar , Simeon Theo, answered

WE PROVIDE PROOF BEFORE PAYMENT

Hack with comfort and get your job done systematically without a bridge

of security alert.

It’s frustrating not getting the value of your money on services paid for. If you are in need of safe exploit in hacking,

make the right decision of using  [email protected], and keep

tab on any subjects be it spouse, employees and friends information from

social media, Phones, websites and erasing of certain confidential

records you don’t want to be at public domain, we don’t brag

about hack exploit it is what we do best.

You can send text or call: +1 908 693 9476

You can send him a message on Whatsapp: +1 970 530 3783

Payne Butler Profile
Payne Butler , Reading Enthusiast, answered

Hello everyone, my name is Payne and I would like to help a friend who helped me get out of a dysfunctional and emotionally abusive relationship by helping me get proof of infidelity amongst other things from my ex’s devices.If you have a similar predicament or need any kind of hacking service and need full guarantee and safety, you can reach out to him via email with (rostovinvestigators{at}gmail{dot}com). I owe him a lot for his assistance so this is the least I can do, he is surprisingly a genius and got me results in less than 5 hours. A little pricey but quite understanding and trustworthy, just don’t waste his time, go straight to the point and you get full data result guaranteed, he has helped about 10 people I referred to him and they are full of appreciation to me

you can text him at +1(470)250-0531. His gmail is also in this message, view above

[email protected] IS A PROFESSIONAL HACKER THAT SPECIALIZES IN EXPOSING CHEATING SPOUSE,AND EVERY OTHER HACKING RELATED ISSUES. HE HELPS CATCH CHEATING SPOUSE BY HACKING THEIR COMMUNICATIONS LIKE CALL, FACEBOOK, TEXT, EMAILS, SKYPE AND MANY MORE. I HAVE USED THIS SERVICE BEFORE AND HE DID A VERY GOOD JOB,  YOU CAN CONTACT HIM ON HIS EMAIL [email protected]  TO HELP YOU CATCH YOUR CHEATING SPOUSE, OR FOR ANY OTHER HACKING RELATED PROBLEMS, HE WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU, HE HAS HELPED A LOT OF PEOPLE, CONTACT HIM AND FIGURE OUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP STATUS. I WISH YOU THE BEST TOO. [email protected] 209 724-7398.

Most of the time people hack with command prompt using the "Net Users" command but in this case you have to do a lot more preparation.

1. First find your local ip address "Ipconfig" is usually a good way to find this out.
2. After this you need to type "Net View \\your ip address"
3. After you should come up with a range of stuff.
4. If a Colom with an ip address and some numbers in brackets, then look to see if one of them is 20.
5. If so then the other computer has disabled there sharing network options.
7. If so then you need to gain access to that computer and turn them on.

This is one of about 5 different ways to hack a computer on a router so see if this works.

Anonymous