To reset the Motorola blur handset, from T-Mobile, follow these easy steps:
- Turn off the handset using the power off button.
- Press down the power on button and the camera button simultaneously. When prompted, release the camera button.
- You should then see directions on the screen asking you to adjust your volume. Follow the instructions given. After completing the steps as instructed, press and hold the volume down key.
- Wait for the screen to reappear, and press on the screen of the handset directly above the back key. This should lead you to the system recovery menu.
- Select the option for a master reset, and then wait as the phone carries this process out. If your phone turns off, leave in for around ten minutes then turn it back on - your reset process should now be complete.
- Resetting your mobile phone