How Do You Buy Clothes For Your Moshi Monster?

3

First log into your account (duh) and go to the map. Click on Sludge Street. If you scroll to the left there should be a place called 'The Marketplace'. I will have a sign that says "Now Open" even though it has been open since Moshi Monsters has been open. Click on it and there will be a lot of stores surrounding your monster. Go into one of the stores to start shopping.

To put on clothes, click on the map and go to Dress-up Room that is near your house! They only appear when someone is viewing your pet (like when you are leaving a message).

Hope I could help!

To dress cheaply implies to require a closer see at the remainders of collections of past seasons, sold at a huge markdown. Yes, you heard right: Smart isn't at all the same as mold. Design is widespread and needs an individual approach. She does not take under consideration either the color types or the highlights of the female figure. Your assignment is to memorize to dress yourself as it were in those things that suit you in color and fashion. And such dress can be found here https://www.joom.com/en/best/slime-shops

I have a brother and he often asks me to order his clothes when I order myself. I ordered Warehouse is one of the most famous denim brands on this website. He really liked this denim collection and I ordered him a few things from it. He liked it and now he constantly asks me to buy him something else. Maybe you'll like it too.

Anonymous