Yahoo is a free email service provider service. It's quite easy and simple to operate. It's user friendly and guides the user efficiently. If you want to change yahoo language to English you need to follow the below steps:
- The first step is to login to your yahoo mail account by putting in your username and password.
- The second step would be to go in settings. You can edit your profile, add or delete photo too.
- You will have to put in your password again for security reasons to ensure that it is "you" who wants to change the settings of your email account. You can provide other personal details too with your password.
- You need to click "account settings" to change the language. Scroll the page, in the middle you will have the option of set language, time zone, site, etc. Click on set language option and save it.
- If you find it difficult to change the language, there is a "help" icon on the top right hand corner. You can have all the information you need with this "help" icon.
- If it's still difficult for you to change the language, you can get a toll free number easily and call them up. You will surely be helped by an expert.
- You can also mail them about your problem. You will get a reply within three working days.