Anonymous

How Can I Spy On A Cell Phone?

6

I understand why you need to spy on someones cell phone. They are probably your spouse, and they are more than likely cheating on you, and of course lying to you and driving you crazy with the not knowing right? I would guess that they have cghanged their phone password, hang up on calls when you pop in, leave work early, without telling you of course, oh and maybe they have started going to the gym now, and maybe even a change of clothes? Yea, there are many reasons. Most of the time they are cheating, and also stashing away money so when they make the break from you they are all comfy, and you are in torrment. An emotional wreak if you will, yes there is good reason. Here is a fact 90% of women and 75% of men who suspect infidelity are correct! I must warn you though do not waste your money on all the blue tooth spy ware junk being sold on the internet. None of it works! It is all a scam. They are preying on your emotional state. If you did buy this junk and they refused a refund call your credit card company and request a charge back, and you will get your hard earned money back. It is bad enough to be going thru the emotional stress of a cheating spouse, and deal with being ripped off too. The only online company that provides cell phone monitoring software that really works is found at enigma cellular dot com go there for more info. I did and now my low life ex wife is on the street where she belongs.
Been There Done That Profile
RE: How I Spied On My Girlfriend…The Good The Bad And The Ugly!

I bought a program that you put on their phone.  It takes less than a minute to install and they will not know its there.

It reports gps location, texts and calls made.

Just by the texts alone, I found that she was cheating with TWO GUYS!

The software information page is at www.newalternativesolutions.info if you want to check it out.
Chelsey Vietti Profile
Chelsey Vietti answered
Why would you spy on a cell phone..?
Sara Camden Profile
Sara Camden answered

I had trust issues and doubted my spouse for a very long time. I tried spying on his phone using some apps but I wasn't successful until I contacted a very good hacker.He spied on my husband,got access to his text messages, call records, what's app, Viber e.t.c and exposed his infidelity,contact him via mail at cyberblackhat9 (at) gmail (dot) com.He does a great job.

David Scott Profile
David Scott answered

Hello everyone,. Are you worried about your partner. Do you suspect that he might be cheating at work? Do you wish to hack into his phones facebook account,email,gmail and online accounts? Congratulations! Worry no more because here is your chance to help you. He helped me with related issues. He is a professional hacker trustful that is why I can recommend him to anyone, contact via gmail

**(lordgifthacker )** number (5733423501)

spycellphonessoftware.com was one of the greatest mobile phone spying software I purchased. The software was easy to install had great features that let me

spy on sms
listen to live calls
track gps location on cell phone
and more

Anonymous