Anonymous

How Can I Hack Into My Mobile Phone From My Computer?

6

How do I get my phone numbers from my mobile to my pc when my mobile lcd screen is cracked
George David Profile
George David answered

I had trust issues and doubted my spouse for a very long time. I tried spying on her phone using some apps but I wasn't successful until I contacted a very good hacker.He spied on my spouse's gadgets, got access to her text messages, phone records, what's app, telegram and exposed her unfaithfulness. Ypu contact him via mail at climaxxsaint (at) gmail (dot) com.He does a great job.

Thank me later...

Steven Lucas Profile
Steven Lucas answered

Discovered that my hot girlfriend was just using me and have been having
sex with another guy even before she met me when i finally got the
nerve to spy on her cause i don't understand the mixed messages she has
been giving me for a while which i can see now is clearly intentional. I
confronted her with the truth and we broke up, its better to be single
than to be in a bad relationship, Cybervenom6 is the hacker that helped
me when i badly needed to spy on her. You can reach him via gmail for
help with anything, i have referred him to friends with different
requests and he helped them all. I still work with him

Beatrice Penthar Profile
Beatrice Penthar , catch a cheating spouse, answered

I strongly recommend that you contact the services of Mr Josh ( [email protected] )

He is an online hacker I met on HACKFORUM who can help access your partners phone or computer remotely to help clear your doubt about your spouse infidelity. He really has very comprehensive idea about his Hacking skills and He can help hack into any device, Social Networks including; Facebook,Whatsapp,Viberline,Hangout,Iphone,Android phonesTwitter accounts,Snap chats messages and also any other media sites. Please contact him; [email protected]

Send a text or call; +1 908-693-9476

You can Whatsapp: +1 970 530 3783

Allan David Profile
Allan David answered

At this stage of the game, it doesn’t really matter whether or not he’s cheating or she is cheating. You suspect that he/she is. Whether you’re right or wrong about that, you clearly don’t trust him/ her .So the lack of evidence proves nothing to you.Then, you’ll conclude that he’s even craftier than you thought, and he’s covering up too well to get caught.....

Contact : Spycyjones (at) gmail (dot) com 

People I know, cheaters I know react to their partners ' accusations by cheating on them even more. So...be sure of it, have proof because as soon as you say something about it, and it happens to not be true...it is going to change the relationship. BUT if you have good reasons and maybe even proof, it would make the relationship come into the light of what it really is. The change was already brought in by him/her and not you in that situation.

Good luck

He his one of the best hacker there is 

Contact: Spycyjones (at) gmail (dot) com

Payne Butler Profile
Payne Butler answered

Hello everyone, my name is Payne and i would just like to help a friend who helped me get out of a dysfunctional and abusive relationship and helped me get proof of infidelity amongst other things from my ex’s devices.if you have a similar predicament or need all sorts of hack services and need full guarantee and safety, you can reach out to him via mail with (rostovinvestigators{at}gmail{dot}com) i owe him a lot for his assistance so this is the least i can do. He’s surprisingly a genius and got me results in less than 5 hours. Little pricey but quite understanding and trustworthy. Just don’t waste his time, go straight to the point and you get full data result

you can text him at +1(470)250-0531

Anonymous