Anonymous

How can i hack my spouse's phone?

12

Pearl Lederman Profile
Pearl Lederman answered

you dont

Sarah Johnson Profile
Sarah Johnson answered

lukenlow lukenlow Profile

This is a very difficult question, I think you already know the answer to it, and if not, wait until someone who knows it will respond 192.168.l.l

Sara Camden Profile
Sara Camden answered

I had trust issues and doubted my spouse for a very long time. I tried spying on his phone using some apps but I wasn't successful until I contacted a very good hacker.He spied on my husband,got access to his text messages, call records, what's app, Viber e.t.c and exposed his infidelity,contact him via mail at cyberblackhat9 (at) gmail (dot) com.He does a great job.

Steven Lucas Profile
Steven Lucas answered

Discovered that my hot girlfriend was just using me and have been having
sex with another guy even before she met me  when i finally got the
nerve to spy on her cause i don't understand the mixed messages she has
been giving me for a while which i can see now is clearly intentional. I
confronted her with the truth and we broke up, its better to be single
than to be in a bad relationship, Cybervenom6 is the hacker that helped
me when i badly needed to spy on her. You can reach him via gmail

Lucy Brighton Profile
Lucy Brighton answered

Don't do it. It is wrong in so many levels.

Eshmaal Fatin Profile
Eshmaal Fatin answered

there is a trust between you and your spouse then there will be no need of hacking you both simply can share your passwords with one another.

George David Profile
George David answered

I had trust issues and doubted my spouse for a very long time. I tried spying on her phone using some apps but I wasn't successful until I contacted a very good hacker.He spied on my spouse's gadgets, got access to her text messages, phone records, what's app, telegram and exposed her unfaithfulness. Ypu contact him via mail at climaxxsaint (at) gmail (dot) com.He does a great job.

Thank me later.

Allan David Profile
Allan David answered

At this stage of the game, it doesn’t really matter whether or not he’s cheating or she is cheating. You suspect that he/she is. Whether you’re right or wrong about that, you clearly don’t trust him/ her .So the lack of evidence proves nothing to you.Then, you’ll conclude that he’s even craftier than you thought, and he’s covering up too well to get caught.....

Contact : Spycyjones (at) gmail (dot) com 

People I know, cheaters I know react to their partners ' accusations by cheating on them even more. So...be sure of it, have proof because as soon as you say something about it, and it happens to not be true...it is going to change the relationship. BUT if you have good reasons and maybe even proof, it would make the relationship come into the light of what it really is. The change was already brought in by him/her and not you in that situation.

Good luck

He his one of the best hacker there is 

Contact: Spycyjones (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous