Ii need a splitter cord thats a usb 2.0 on the single end. then the other end is split to 2 holes for 2 usb 2.0 cords to connect to. I'm not sure what usb female and male looks like, so I'm asking here.


3 Answers

Rich Marzetti Profile
Rich Marzetti , continueing the last sentence ..., answered

Even a usb 2.0 male to 2 usb 2.0 female. Also idk A and B regular size to A and B mini size.

Charles Davis Profile
Charles Davis answered

They also make USB Hubs

4 People thanked the writer.
Rooster Cogburn
Rooster Cogburn commented
Yep ! There's a bunch of different options.
Rich Marzetti
Rich Marzetti commented
but isnt the hub the one that is for plugging multiple thumbdrives into your pc at once? i dont want that one.
Charles Davis
Charles Davis commented
Not really, it's used for plugging in multiple devices in. My new laptop came with a docking port that also serves as a USB port and has 7 or 8 USB ports. It stinks that most new devices for the computer use USB, but a lot of laptops only have 2 or 3 ports, so you plug in a printer and then a mouse, and a thumb drive, where do I plug in my other printer.

Answer Question