I have 2 cords connected from my pc to my tv. The pc hole is vga female and the tv one is rbg-pc female. and the 2 cords are connected male to female but with the screw pins on both cord ends right there?


1 Answers

Rich Marzetti Profile
Rich Marzetti , for a better pic, answered

Is there a cord that i can hook to the pc's vga then to the tv's hdmi maybe? (instead of the rbg-pc even though that might be what it's for).

Answer Question