I have a pic of a cord here that's for my android mini pc internet stick for my tv. Please tell me what the smaller hdmi end is called so I can get an adapter cord for it?


2 Answers

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass answered

It's called a mini HDMI

3 People thanked the writer.
View all 5 Comments
Lard Ass
Lard Ass commented
Yes, there are. There are many adapters to run between mini HDMI and other types of plugs.
Rich Marzetti
Rich Marzetti commented
the cord i took a pic of is for my android mini pc stick. will this cord work with a 10 foot hdmi male to female extention cable attached to it? there wont be no problems will there?
Lard Ass
Lard Ass commented
It shouldn't have any trouble
Rich Marzetti Profile
Rich Marzetti , the pic of the cord (both ends), answered

the one end i realize we all know what that one is. Its most used today.

Answer Question