what's the hole on my tower that I can't see but feel, that r a little bigger than usb and kinda rounded too like ovals? Is that bluetooth?


2 Answers

Walt O'Reagun Profile
Walt O'Reagun answered

No ... Bluetooth is wireless, like wifi but on a different frequency.

Sounds like a HDMI port.

1 Person thanked the writer.
Rich Marzetti
Rich Marzetti commented
hhhmmm. ok thanks. i cant find the manual. im gonna havr to take a pic w the ipad and ask "google pictres" what i see
Rich Marzetti
Rich Marzetti commented
hey? do u know the one free program that people download and use to list the whole detailed list of their computers's specs? whats the name? i need it

Answer Question