Anonymous

How to hack someones voxer?

3

Lynn Blakeman Profile
Lynn Blakeman answered

Fortunately Voxer uses the TLS/SSL for encryption which is the strongest there is so hopefully it is not easily possible to hack someones Voxer account.

There have been cases of bullying on there, as with most mobile apps, so precautions should be taken and parents should be aware that this could be a problem. However, with cyber bullying cases making headline news, more kids are being charged and arrested for their actions online which can only be a good thing.

By default the Voxer app enables 'share security' and disables the 'privacy mode' so it is best to change this in settings - location OFF, Privacy ON. 

It is also worth pointing out that hacking is illegal and, in some cases, does lead to imprisonment. Everyone should be able to keep their information private and authorities are cracking down on hackers luckily.

To hire a real hacker you have to have access to be deep web.

Although many people don't know how to go about getting access to the deep web which is a very discreet and only accessible via VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK or a browser like TOR.

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR TOR BROWSER

Download Tor

Basically hacker can either own a site or a mail where you can easily reach them for there services.

The strict policy of hiring an hacker is payment before service and the payment mode is mostly via BTC where it can't be traced.

For my personal experience with a certain female hacker I meet on the deep web I believe a real hacker would give you a full illustration of what you are about to do before commencing.

I would only recommend you to this certain female hacker I met on the deep web for those that won't have the previlege or time to access the deep web.

DIRECT CONTACT TO A DEEP WEB HACKER

Gmail:Hackgenius03

Good luck!!!!

Steven Lucas Profile
Steven Lucas answered

Discovered that my hot girlfriend was just using me and have been having
sex with another guy even before she met me when i finally got the
nerve to spy on her cause i don't understand the mixed messages she has
been giving me for a while which i can see now is clearly intentional. I
confronted her with the truth and we broke up, its better to be single
than to be in a bad relationship, Cybervenom6 is the hacker that helped
me when i badly needed to spy on her. You can reach him via gmail for
help with anything, i have referred him to friends with different
requests and he helped them all. I still work with him

Anonymous