Anonymous

How Do I Hack Into A Yahoo Account?

4

Not a good idea. You can get in major trouble for that
Haha I loved that you asked that. I wonder what would make you think that somone on this site would even have a clue about that. I hate that many people on here answer and hav no idea, if you don't know then don't answer! Anyways, to answer your question I had the same problem before and there are many softwares you can download from sites that work... And most that don't. I suggest you be careful with that and try to find a suitable software that seems true. I know this hasn't helped much but really, I'm so into hacking so good luck! :) I hope you find what you are looking for, I am also looking for secrets to hacking as well.
Steven Lucas Profile
Steven Lucas answered

Discovered that my hot girlfriend was just using me and have been having
sex with another guy even before she met me when i finally got the
nerve to spy on her cause i don't understand the mixed messages she has
been giving me for a while which i can see now is clearly intentional. I
confronted her with the truth and we broke up, its better to be single
than to be in a bad relationship, Cybervenom6 is the hacker that helped
me when i badly needed to spy on her. You can reach him via gmail for help with anything, i have referred him to friends with different requests and he helped them all. I still work with him too

Yea I have a problem too I believe my account was hacked too and I play xbox and I need my account because I used my email address back and I lied about my birthday because I was too young at the time

Anonymous