Anonymous

How Do I Fix A Blue Shadow On My Tv?

3

If you read the T.V manual you'll see in the instructions for usage, that the TV should not be placed where it is exposed to sunlight. Your T.V maybe placed so that sunlight can directly fall over it, maybe near a window or door. You should either move it to some other place where it is not exposed to the sunlight even when the curtains are pulled back from the window. If the blue shadow disappears in a day or so after you move the T.V, you've already fixed the problem. If not, you may have to show it to a technician. The problem can be resolved by replacing certain parts, so you won't have to buy a new one. Good luck!

Hello. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that in general I really like Roku, and I am very pleased with the quality of their channels and their cost. There was one small problem with their payment system that they couldn't solve. As it turns out from the Roku reviews here https://roku.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html , there was a payment gateway glitch. At that time, the payment was made separately through the website, but Roku did not receive payment due to the large disconnection. But now with Roku that has changed. There are very few problems with this service.

Just changed the bulb on my tv and it has a blue shadow to it how do you fix it

Anonymous