If you are looking to put a you tube video into DFP as a creative this can be done.
The benefit of using DFP to do this instead of hard coding into your website is that you can:
- Serve it in rotation with other ads or other videos by setting eCPM's on each
- You might have ad campaigns and want to serve your own house ads once these have reached their maximum impressions for the day.
- Target users specifically by location, gender, age etc by passing information you know about the user to DFP
- If you need to track clicks and performance easily
- If you need to add a frequency cap
To add a creative set to a video line item, follow these steps:
- On the Orders tab, select a video line item.
- Select the Creative sets tab.
- Click Add creative sets > new creative set.
- Select the creative set type. Either:
- Click Save