These codes vary from phone to phone and you may have changed it for security purposes and not remembered it, so it is difficult for me to say.
- Have you tried the traditional codes that the phone usually has built in when you buy it? These tend to be simple numbers such as 0000 or 1234. Try these, and if they do not work, try other simple codes like 5555 etc.
- If you are really stuck, you could try taking to phone to a mobile phone accessory store. These are often found in big shopping malls and often advertise unlocking services for a variety of mobile phones. It may be worth taking it to one of these and seeing if they can help you. They may charge you for unlocking your phone.
- You could also try getting in touch with Samsung online. If you have a computer, try emailing their help team, which is easily accessible from the Samsung homepage. They may be able to tell you the code, or if not they will definitely be able to tell you what you need to do to unlock it.
- If you choose to put a security PIN on your phone, the best thing to do is write it down somewhere safe so that if you do forget it, you do not find yourself in a situation where you do not have a phone. Make it something obvious to you, such as a birthday or bank card number, that you will easily remember but is not obvious to anyone else.
- It is very annoying when things like this happen, but try not to worry, there will be a way to unlock your phone, it is just a case of finding which one works for your model.