How Can You Send Videos Or Funny Pictures From A Computer To A Cell Phone?

Febe Sumayo Profile
Febe Sumayo answered
You can send these if you use a USB to connect these two devices. Then you can copy the pictures or videos to the folder allocated in your cell phone. If a blue tooth device is available, then it can also be an option for you to use to transfer these files.
Best Funny Fails Profile

This is a Try Not To Laugh Challenge Funny Video of Best Funny Fails with the funniest fails of 2016 on Best of ALL. In this video you will see best funny fails. I had seen many funny videos but it is the best out of all. More info at www.youtube.com/watch?v=QikxQCtBIO8

lady horse
lady horse commented
I started to watch this but as soon as the unnecessary caption across the bottom of the screen appeared, I stopped. I am hurt & saddened by the irreverence

Hi, which brand of your phone is? And the version number? I recommend you to use AirMore so that you can send videos from PC to cell phone wirelessly. It is convenient.

Anonymous