I have blown through cell phones, Nooks, etc. And there is no explanation. What works fine for my husband, I drain in no time. It's definitely something in the body, and not psychological. We can't "make things drain" by using our mind. And we cannot imagine the cell phones being drained when we have to buy new ones time and again. It's not a choice we are making. It's just what is happening. Since September, I have been through three Nooks. All of them have not held a charge. Are you telling me I bought three defective Nooks in a row? I am allergic to metal (many years ago I was allergic to my braces, as was diagnosed by an MD, had to have a hernia replacement removed due to the metal in it, etc.). Not sure if that also plays a part in this, but there are definitely people who have something in their biology that affect batteries in stuff. I wish we knew what it was.
I do not think anyone has mental problems when they have problems about electricity. People blame mental problems on everything. As I sit here and type, I feel a zing like feeling through my hands from my laptop! I kill my cell phone battery in a day, I have blown electricity in about everything I can think of! But I am also very sensitive to my world! Weather changes, paranormal activity, emotions of others. I am very sane ! I have a gift that others don't. So before anyone believes they need help, google things like "sensitivity to electricity" you will find out much more! Thanks!
I love this post as I to have not worn a watch in years. My normal body temperature is a little lower than normal as is my blood pressure. I wear silver jewelry. Gold turn my skin dark, causes a rash and makes my ears weep like cheap jewelry. I can not tell you how many times I have had to replace my hard drive on my computers. Laptops go faster then desk top but they still fail within a year or more. So far cell phones hold up pretty well. The batteries tend to go faster than normal but I always keep them in a case of some type for protection. I am also an empath. I am sensitive to human energy and can usually feel if someone is the room with me and I tend to pick up on the emotions on others near me. I am an intelligent professional and these are observations I have made of myself over the years. I have always wondered if I was alone. I am glad to finally find there are others like me. Thank You.
I don't know what you're doing, but evidently I'm doing it, too, or something similar.
I've tried all of the suggestions I've heard: Having an electrician check wiring, using humidifiers, changing my shoes and clothing... I've lived in more than a dozen different houses, in two different climates. I find it hard to believe that it's environmental. I've changed phones, and carriers. I don't think it's "static electricity" either.
Something in my body drains batteries, messes up cell phones, and sometimes causes computers to do things that techs "have never seen before." When the top IT guy at the college can't figure it out... I don't give too much significance to the freak computer occurrences, (computers could just be junk; they mess up all the time for lots of people), but I know the battery thing is consistent. Cell phone batteries, watch batteries, AA batteries - they just are not safe around me LOL. My husband and I can start the day with brand-new, fully charged batteries in both of our phones, spend the day together, not use the phones at all, and at the end of the day, my phone battery is dead and his has lost one bar on the battery meter, at the most. Sometimes my phone doesn't ring, and voice mails arrive a few days after they're left for me. We've had three different sets of phones now, a couple of different brands, and even with different carriers, and the same things happen to my phone, but not to my husband's phone. We can even switch phones - if he's carrying it, it works fine; if I have it on me, it's iffy. Who knows. It would be nice if things would work around me the way they should, though.
This happens to a lot of people. I too kill watch batteries very quickly. Everyone is made up of energy, yours is just stronger and interfering with the devices you are using. I would use it to your advantage. I would meditate on it and look into some ways you may be able to use this positive energy in a good way. My guess would be you are very psychic and intuitive, you are probably very sensitive to others and can tell when things are out of sorts with people. It's not a bad thing!
I too run my cells phones down easily, I do have to wear silver not gold cause it turns my fingers black. I have very hard sense towards others oras,feelings, what is going on...plus there was a time where I was in the 11 stage...9:11,11:11;1:11 etc. What should we do? Where should we go...AND MY SENSE OF SMELL oh my god ITS OF THE ROOF, SENSE OF HEARING THE SAME!!!
Some people have higher electricity fields than others, and you could be one of the few who do have the stronger field. With this field, you can try to minimize it by using your mind. The field can be also triggered by certain emotions like anger, love and other emotions.... I hope this has helped a bit
Draining batteries in cell phone, all of my watches I ever bought brand new all go dead here. You are not craaaazy or with mental problems. Some of us have higher magnetic energy forces in our bodies that do it. If we all had the same energy patterns, the cell phone business and watches would never make money! I only use my phone at home. My mom says I'm like a dead person not ever ansering the phone. I get my messages and voice mails days later. My cell phone will be fully charged and after I talk to one person it drains out. So those of you so its all mental and making fun of it with a wire connected to your toe...you are colse-minded mental people!
Could be a coincidence or like the other poster, you have a strong field around you. I wouldn't go off thinking that you have a super power, maybe get your computer checked, it might not be you. Maybe you have faulty outlets?
To the guest above me....that was the dumbest idea ive ever heard in my life.
In a bathtub half full of water, mix 2 tablespoons of salt and 1 table spoon of baking soda. Soak in it for at least 10 min. Try that daily.
If that doesn't work get some wire, wrap it around your toes (make sure a metal end is touching your toes (electrical tape (small piece) and wire touching your toes should do it)) - run that out your shoe to the bottom of your foot, make sure the metal wire touches the ground - this should ground you out and is easily hidden.
You seem to have some psychological problem. There are strong reasons behind what you feel about electricity. You must see a psychiatrist to address this thinking.