Trying to hack into any kind of account is a criminal offence and so in this regard, no advice can be given. If the account belongs to you however and you have simply forgotten your password, there are certainly legal ways of regaining access to your account.
It is common for people to have various passwords for many different accounts, so it is quite common for somebody to forget which password they use. The providers of the accounts realise this and offer a fairly simple strategy for retrieving forgotten passwords and to grant access to the account.
If you have forgotten your Gmail password then follow these steps:
1. Head to www.google.com/mail
2. Click on the button that says 'Can't access your account?'
3. You will be asked to put in your email address or Gmail ID
4. Next you will be asked to reset your password. Think long and hard about this - you don't want to forget this one!
5. You will be emailed an activation code to the alternate email address you used when first registering
6. This needs to clicked to show you are indeed the owner of the Gmail account, this should then reset your password and you can login with the new one you specified
I want to know my friend password as I know his id
I know the gmail id but I do not know password what I do?
I know only my gmail id. But forgot my password..
I would think the only way to get her password is to ask her. You shouldn't be sneaking into her email anyways, and I would not give it out if I were her. Unless you are a computer hacker genius, you'll have to spy or ask.
First ask her. There is a relatively easy way to get onto someone else's E-mail without their consent, especially if you know that person well. There are two methods which I will point you towards. Firstly the "forgot your password" function is tragically unsecured and questions such as "Mothers date of birth" can drastically narrow how many combinations you need to give to a brute force cracker. Secondly people often can't remember passwords very well, some studies indicate that the most common passwords include important dates, telephone numbers and addresses, the word "Password" and simple number sequences such as 19372846 (look at your number pad) or 12345. My final piece of advise is to not let your checks become "out of control" that is to say don't become addicted to controlling her or monitoring her, that is a slippery slope.
Go to forgot password and answer the security q!
Ask that person his password
If you have special hacking software, you can figure that out in seconds.
You can get password by asking the person who own account by showing your polite and honest.