Master reset nokia 1200 IMEI 356806/02/147965/4
Factory code nokia 1200
Nokia 1208 reset code change sic
You go to settings and then you go to security go to chang pin and enter sim number then you reset the code
1. Make sure you phone is fully charged.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC
memory card (if possible).
3. Switch off your phone.
4. Press and hold these three keys together:
* Green dial key,
* Star key (*)
* Three key (3)
5. Press the power on/off to swtich on the S60 phone. Do
not let go the three keys until you see the “formatting” screen
6. Wait a few minutes until the format is complete. Your
S60 will now be at its original factory settings
1. Before you format your phone, make sure you back up all
ringtones, SMS and picture messages and most importantly yout contacts.
You can use the Nokia PC Suite to do this.
2. Once you’ve done this, key in *#7370#. It will
immediately prompt you to restart your phone.
3. Select ‘Yes’ and the phone will restart after
formatting. It takes
about 2 to 3 minutes to complete the process. Also ensure that your
phone is well charged before you format.
4. Now restore all your ringtones, messages and contacts
and you once again have a fresh OS.