Hello, I'm an Rs member at cb level 106. I used to have the same gp problem but now I know how to make good cash. I'll split this guide into f2p and p2p.
1) Runecraft air runes at level 44+. It's slow to level up and slow money at first but later you'll get good cash.
2) Begginers kill cows in lumbridge for cow hide. Then, if you want, go to al kharid to tan it for additional cash. Sell at ge.
3) skilling (such as woodcutting and mining) are also good cash. When you get 70 woodcut, yews will be splendid money for you (about 100-500k per hour). If you have the patience and get a extremely high mining level, you might be able to mine runenite (worth 18k so far).
1) kill dragons. Only kill the dragons that you can bank fast at and can kill fast. I don't suggest red dragon + unless you have a high summoning ( packing familiars) or high range. Metal dragons are hard to kill but give splendid rewards. Yesterday I just got 2 dragon platelegs. They are easiest to kill with magic and you still get cash if you keep the bones. If you'll be maging, bring runes for fire bolt and have chaos gauntlets (from family crest) and a good bonus staff. (ancient staff recomanded)
2) 85+ wc, cut magic trees, slow but good cash if your higher level.
3) fish at catherby/fishing guild/living mineral carven for fish that are swordfish+. You may also fish monks after the swan song.
4) Farming, since I have school I normally just plant some herbs in the morning, check it when I'm done with classes. Plant some more, and checking it when I have the time. I usually get 500k per day so its easy cash while you do nothing. When you do the above methods, you can also keep herbs planted and check every 1.5 hour or so.
I don't really recommand merching unless you want to risk your cash. If your willing to risk cash, I suggest (if your high level) going to god wars dungeon or kill something dangerous. You can find lots of great monster guides if you go to google and search.
Pking makes me around 5m a day you just have to know the combos and stuff
Runecrafting can make me 3m a day at nats
barrows is good also
pickpocket master farmers
Farm irits toadflax and rannars
One of the best ways to earn money now if your a member is hunt polar kebitts, you should wait until you have level 40 construction so you can move your house to relleka. You can then teleport there when you feel like it and head north to the polar hunting area. Once you have a full inventory of polar kebitt furs you can go to the bank in keldagrim and deposit them and repeat. Polar kebitt furs sell for around 2k each in the grand exchange.
Hey meatloaf93, I can't do it
You have to go to south falador to were you start quests and talk to maggie then ask if you can go see someone then you will appear in a magical world and get free 7mil in a chest on the left side of the room!
By the way my name on rs is : Meatloaf93
1.]Go to the left of catherby and find flax(members only).Pick 28(full inventory)and store in bank till you have 1000 or more.Then go to g.e and sell for 75-85 gp each.So if you get 1000 flax times 75 (or 85 if your greedy) and you get 75000 gp.
2.]Another way is to cut yews(must have 60 woodcutting).If you have less cut willows for xp till you reach level 60.Then sell to g.e.
3.)MERCHANT.Merchanting is probably the easiest way to make money.Buying things cheap and selling them for a lot.
If you need more help my name on runescape is 19moneyman.Thanks
I chop trees like oak and yew and sell them at ge and I get like 20k and I keep repeating that over and over again until I am satisfied with what I got
The following tip is for non-members:
To make millions of money I recommend you to do smithing. Once you have achieved 99 smithing, you can sell full runes and can make money easily. Even full addy gives you profit.
To raise smithing level, kill monsters, mine ores and do wood cutting. Spend all your money on coal and ores (iron, mith, addy, rune ores), smelt ores and make bars. When you can make steel bar, do not make weapons or armours until you can make plate body. Make steel full plate bodies and sell them for 1k each to members at the varrock anvil or high alchemy them. For mith, sell mith bodies at armour shop. Do not sell it under 3k. If the shop has more than 5, go to different world. For addy you may make/sell weapons and armours.
You will also need to raise magic level to be able to use superheat which will save your journey time to furnace. When you can do superheat magic, buy or collect nature runes and use it. This will automatically raise your mage level (I am not a mage, but my magic level was 95 when I got 99 smithing).
99 smithing is one of the hardest skills to achieve, but it will give you award and sense of achievement.
Note that do not use autominer. Jajex is not that stupid and they have a good record of tracing and banning autominers.
If your members go world 32 and use the abbys and get assisted at the altar and make double nats, do barrows, or green dragons, these are what I do and I have 33m cash and have been hacked and lost 20m+
rs name is monkeymcman5 add me if you want but tell me you got it frum blurtit lol
Yeah what is your stupid problem
Merchanting is good, hard to do...
I would suggest skilling... Wc and fishing get you good money, fishing expecially youll get over 20mill by the time your lvl 90 fish ;)
Well I have one or two methods....I don't know if there are what you r looking for but:
1). If you are a member go to lumberbridge swamp and collect a bunch of swamp tart. They all are held in one investory space. Then sell at g.e.
2). Cut down a lot of oaks and bank until you have the # you wanted. Sell at ge. They worth, I think 32gp per piece.
3). Collect bigbones or the plant that I think is called lawrupt or something (looks like a weed or snake) from the hill giants near varrock. The plant is 1k per piece. The bones I think 32gp.
3). Go to run escapes official quest guide website, and do the quests that give you money as a reward or something that is worth a lot of money.
I'm sorry if that was not what you were looking for but....I tried.....
My run escape is hell dream2 and I do still paly...ill never stop....
Lol My brother is addicted to this game!
I asked him this question, and he said that to make money you can do the following;
1) Complete certain quests, and get rewarded sometimes with large amounts of money.
2) Kill goblins and other certain characters in the game. (Not other players though)
3) Make swords and other equipment and then sell to the shops around 'Runescape'.
4)Fish, cook foodstuff and make clothing and then sell to the shops for money.
5) Sometimes, characters will award you prizes in the game such as gems, which you can sell at either the gem shops or normal shops around runescape for quite a lot of money.
Hope some of this makes sense :)
Difficulty Bloody,interview as select criterion agent version describe all change burn sense limit present wear ground into loan sample exercise sample advantage let depend onto support ear forward notice always cause wall anything bill research see revolution convention ancient roof similar from discussion species ring gas engine knee severe certain wine act raise wall patient green extend light kitchen hardly consequence believe because sister central happy studio stick ordinary ensure little president household ground launch beneath mind careful save look technical activity event economy player chapter demonstrate when what mean car block sound
For non-members. There are more than one way to make good amount of money in Runescape. But they all depend on what level you are and how quickly you want to make it. Methods: Combat level: 3-20 (Feather gathering) – there are many chicken farms in Lumbridge, I suggest you go to a farm there and kill. Woodcutting level: 60 (Cutting yews) – normal, oak or willow logs don't give much profit but yew logs do. Remember, the higher your woodcutting level, the faster you get the logs. Yews can vary in price from 200-350gp so a full inventory of yews (if you can't hold the hatchet) is 5400 – 9450gp. This would take around 10 – 15min. But of course, this would decrease as you get higher WC levels. I suggest you to get your WC level to around 75 before cutting yews. – Cut willows to get quicker XP. Mining level: 35 (Mining coal) – you can mine coal and sell them for around 150-200gp each. Mining coal may be quicker than cutting yews but it would take longer to go to the bank (also, you would need to constantly click at the mining spots). Merchanting: You need no level requirements for this. However, you do need some starting cash. Merchanting is a good way to make big cash but it is also a way to lose big cash! Firstly, you need to have money to buy merchanting items (i.e. Rune essence, runes, metal ores: Coal is the best, items which people need a lot) - 50k cash minimum for small profit, 4000k/5000k cash for more profit. Secondly, you need to buy the items fairly cheap. Finally, sell many of the merchanting items for a lot. You can buy coal ores for around 120-150 and sell for 160-200 if you have lots. So you can earn 30% profit. Be aware – there are many scammers to watch out! I agree with junewhee Smithing is one of the best way to make millions of money (I agree with junewhee). However, smithing takes a long time to level up, and you need to mine too. Smithing is one of the hardest skills to train up. So if you don't think you can spend enough time on it to get to a good level, don't try smithing. I will add good tips to make millions in Runescape for members later.
You can eat large pieces of doody and that will help a lot and also you have to dirahea a lot and that will make you millions.