We all know, iTunes music are protected, but is there any way how decode them somehow. Now we can use the third-party tools to solve this problem.
you may check this guide to transfer itunes files to windows media player, hope it helps
2. Click on the "Import Settings" button
3. Change the "Import Using" to "MP3 Encoder"
4. Click OK and go back to your music library
5. Change to list view and select the first song in your library
6. Scroll all the way down to the last song in your library
7. Press the Shift key and then click on the last song to select all of the songs in your library
8. Click "Advanced" and then "Create MP3 Version"
9. Your songs should start to convert and depending on how many songs you have in your library, this could take quite some time
10. Open Windows Media Player and press F3 or click File, Add to Library
11. Click OK- Windows Media Player should start to search for songs on your computer and after it has finished the search, you should find the songs from your iTunes Library in your Windows Media Player Library.
Note: It does not work with protected files