Anonymous

How Do I Get Free Music On My Cricket Phone?

6

Neil Grayson Profile
Neil Grayson answered
Funtonia is a great website where you can get free ringtones for your Cricket phone. Some ringtones are fairly long so it is almost like having the full song. Some of the ringtones are free but the ones which aren’t free cost just 1p.

You can also visit mixer.com where there are hundreds of MP3s that you can get sent to your phone for free. You need to download it, which takes about one minute depending on the speed of your broadband, and once it has downloaded, you can then transfer it onto your phone.

Ventones.com is another place where you can get free ringtones and you can also create ringtones too on this site. www.airmp3.me/search/cricket_songs/mp3/a this link also leads to a great website which will then lead you to iMesh where you can get free songs for your Cricket phone.

If you have a Cricket phone, you can also purchase Flex Bucket which is an easy way to purchase features and downloads so you can use Cricket's additional services as you need them. Additional features include ringtones, games, apps, wallpapers, ring back tones, international long distance minutes, international text messages and roaming. In order to purchase these services you must first purchase Flex Bucket funds. Your unused Flex Bucket will rollover from month-to-month, expiring one year after the date of purchase.

You can purchase the Flex Bucket by dialing *PAY (*729) from your Cricket phone and follow the prompts to pay by credit or debit card, call 1-800-Cricket to pay by check or credit card, or visit an authorized payment location to pay with cash. Be sure to bring your bill stub or account number for quick service. You can also log into your account on the Cricket website, click "Add New Features” and this feature will purchase $5.00 or $15.00 of Flex Bucket funds each month as part of your monthly service.
I go on the internet from my phone and go to this website: Www.waptrick.com... But it only works if you have Cricket.
princess Profile
princess answered
How do I get full length songs from my cricket phone
Anonymous , Henrikson, answered

Hi, I'm having trouble finding royalty free music. Can anyone tell me where I can find a lot of this music? I tried searching on different forums, but there is no such amount of music that I need on the forums.

Kathleen Griffin
Kathleen Griffin commented
In general, I do not see a problem with this, try to use services that allow you to download music for your needs. You pay a subscription and you can use music to your advantage. I found royalty free music, when you subscribe and download music to your pc, you get to your email and personal cabinet, a document which says that you can use this music without fear of recourse to the copyright holder and you can use the music as well for commercial purposes.

Anonymous