its very simple, you can block bing
I annoyed with different search engines when ever I opened my computer so I just added Google chrome as my default browser so why don't you just go to your settings and then set Google chrome or any other as your default browser maybe that helps as it helped with me!
The method used to remove Bing from a computer can vary depending on what you're actually trying to remove. The most common Bing complaints relate to an unwanted search bar, an unwanted Bing homepage, and finally, an inability to completely eradicate Bing from a system. Here are a few pointers for each issue.
Removing the Bing search/tool bar
Having an unwanted search bar can be irritating to say the least. Unfortunately, many software programs have these additional features built into them, and it's easy to miss the part where you can opt out during the installation phase.
If you want to remove a Bing search bar then follow these steps:
- Navigate to control panel.
- Click 'Programs and Features'.
- Scroll down the list until you find Bing. It may be labelled differently, but should contain the word Bing.
- Select Bing, and click 'Uninstall'.
Removing the Bing homeapage
Depending on what internet browser you're using, the steps to change a homepage will vary. This method covers Mozilla Firefox, but the steps should be pretty much the same no matter what browser you're using.
- On Mozilla Firefox, navigate to 'Tools'.
- Scroll down and click 'Options'.
- Click the 'General' tab.
- You should now be able to see your default homepage. You should enter your preferred settings. Personally, I have mine set to Google.com.
Bing won't uninstall
If you believe you've completely uninstalled Bing but are still having issues, there is likely a few files remaining that you can't locate. In this situation, my advice is to perform a system restore to a date where you didn't have an issue with Bing.
You may need to reinstall some software programs, but you should be free of any Bing issues. Good luck!