Anonymous

How can I sign in to my hotmail account?

4

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

As Hotmail isn't around anymore, you'll have to sign up for a Outlook account. Better yet, download Google Chrome and make a Gmail account and import your mail from Hotmail/Outlook to Gmail. Pretty easy and less problems than Outlook.

Sara Lewis Profile
Sara Lewis answered

The Hotmail email service is technically no longer available, although you can still log in to Outlook and access your old account, as they are both run by Microsoft.

Logging into an old Hotmail account

Hotmail was a popular web based email client in the late 1990's and 2000's, run by Microsoft. As of 2013, Microsoft phased out Hotmail- in name at least - and now only offer email accounts with their new outlook.com domain. However, you can still sign into your hotmail account...

If you click on your old Hotmail bookmark, or go to a Hotmail page through a search engine result, you will be re-directed to the MSN (MicroSoft Network) homepage, where you will be given the option of signing into a number of different services offered by Microsoft:

If you click on the Outlook option, you will be taken to the main Outlook sign in page. 
From here, you can just sign into your Hotmail account as normal, it doesn't matter that you don't have an Outlook account, it will still take you through to your emails (although they will look a little different, as the user interface has changed too).

Steven Lucas Profile
Steven Lucas answered

Discovered that my hot girlfriend was just using me and have been having
sex with another guy even before she met me when i finally got the
nerve to spy on her cause i don't understand the mixed messages she has
been giving me for a while which i can see now is clearly intentional. I
confronted her with the truth and we broke up, its better to be single
than to be in a bad relationship, Cybervenom6 is the hacker that helped
me when i badly needed to spy on her. You can reach him via gmail for
help with anything, i have referred him to friends with different
requests and he helped them all. I still work with him

callpc expert Profile
callpc expert answered

Dial 18668662369  if you need any kind of email Support toll free.

Anonymous