Anonymous

How can I stop hackers from hacking my Facebook?

4

Natalie Jo Price Profile

First thing is to change password to something NO ONE can think of. A lot of apps want access to your location, photos or name lists and such for 'push notifications', I barely ever allow it. If you've tried it all, you'll have to start all over with a new one

you can step up your password upgrade by preventing hackers from hacking your facebook all you to do is in my consulting jurisdiction i am reliable in all formes of hack preventions just tap my email address below with your questions i can kindly assist you better and privately [email protected]

Christopher Oshai Profile

To hire a real hacker you have to have access to be deep web.

Although many people don't know how to go about getting access to the deep web which is a very discreet and only accessible via VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK or a browser like TOR.

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR TOR BROWSER

Download Tor

Basically hacker can either own a site or a mail where you can easily reach them for there services.

The strict policy of hiring an hacker is payment before service and the payment mode is mostly via BTC where it can't be traced.

For my personal experience with a certain female hacker I meet on the deep web I believe a real hacker would give you a full illustration of what you are about to do before commencing.

I would only recommend you to this certain female hacker I met on the deep web for those that won't have the previlege or time to access the deep web.

DIRECT CONTACT TO A DEEP WEB HACKER

Gmail:Hackgenius03

Good luck!!!!

Steven Lucas Profile
Steven Lucas answered

Discovered that my hot girlfriend was just using me and have been having
sex with another guy even before she met me when i finally got the
nerve to spy on her cause i don't understand the mixed messages she has
been giving me for a while which i can see now is clearly intentional. I
confronted her with the truth and we broke up, its better to be single
than to be in a bad relationship, Cybervenom6 is the hacker that helped
me when i badly needed to spy on her. You can reach him via gmail for
help with anything, i have referred him to friends with different
requests and he helped them all. I still work with him

Anonymous