It could be for any of these reasons:
- The quality and frequency of your content has decreased.
- Some of your followers weren’t really interested in you in the first place, they only followed you to get follow backs in a manual or automated manner.
- You had fake followers (whether intentionally or not)
and Instagram have deleted their accounts.
Bot activity can also be the reason behind this. Every day I get comments, likes and follows from people that
are using automated resources to gain followers (things like auto following or
auto liking anyone who uses a hashtag). These practices create shifts in your
Using bots can cause both positive and negative effect on
your account. If you are using bot from a company
that are providing well automated functional bots, then that might help your account.
If not, then you are in trouble.
To avoid that:
- Make sure you keep your content high quality and frequent.
- Have quality traffic sources that drive users to your account
that are likely to like your Instagram and follow you for legitimate reasons. Try participating in conversations on your niche and using
- Use bots from trusted sources to increase your followers.
- You can buy instagram likes and followers from trusted sources to increase your following too. Buying likes and followers will help you a lot after losing a lot of followers. Promoting Team is one of the best website to buy likes and followers. So if you are interested then go check them out.