Anonymous

What Are The Functions Of A Printer?

7

Fangju Fangju Profile
Fangju Fangju answered
Functions: One is the complete feed paper and print head movement and a series
of precise control of mechanical movement; the other is responsible for printing
through the interface from the host to receive and store data and print
instructions to the local cache; Third, the CPU is performed through its own
print command to print the image data processing and graphical information into
a transform control ink jet nozzles control instructions.
Printer is one of the computer's output device, used to print computer processing results in the relevant media.

A printer is a device that accepts text and graphic as output from a computer and transfers the information to standard size sheets of paper. It is vary

in size, speed, and cost. In general, more expensive printers are used for higher-resolution color printing. Recently I took 3D printing service from www.iannone3d.com,which is a New Jersey-based Rapid Prototyping and 3D Printing Service Bureau.

Kevin Tyler Profile
Kevin Tyler answered

A printer is a device that accepts text and graphic as output from a computer and transfers the information to standard size sheets of paper. It is vary in size, speed,and cost. In general, more expensive printers are used for higher-resolution color printing. Last time I took 3D printing service from www.iannone3d.com,which is a New Jersey-based Rapid Prototyping and 3D Printing Service Bureau.

I like the answer: "it prints, that's it!" This is the closest one, haha. But the most important thing is that you have to change cartridges and check its condition to make it work as long as possible. By the way, I can recommend you mrdepot with almost all the stuff you will need for your printer for a very pleasant price!

Hi guys, I have long wanted to replace my old printer but could not find a replacement, and now I recently bought a really cool printer, already connected, but the trouble is it does not work, I read the instructions and remember about the disk with the drivers, which I threw out, searched the entire Internet until I found LaserJet Drivers, I was thinking of returning the printer, a great site, helped me out!

Stewart Pinkerton Profile
It prints, that's it.

Anonymous