The main cheat codes for Bounce Tales are 78789 followed by a different number for different cheats; so what does each of these do?
- 787891 will take you back to the previous level.
- 787893 will move you on to the next level.
- 787895 will move you on to the next level plus it will add 5000 extra points onto your current total.
- 787898 is probably the best and most useful code as it stops you from dying (although it can't stop you from getting frustrated and giving up which I'm sure most people do before they die anyway).
- 787899 will give you the ability to fly.
Obviously these codes are very helpful in the game but they do have a limit on the difference they can make. For example, even if you do not die you still may not find all of the secret locations, or if you skip levels they only get harder so if you can do level 4 it is unlikely you could compete level 5.
It is also worth noting that these cheats do not seem to work on all models of Nokia phone. It has been suggested that some models do not have any cheat codes so I can only advise that you give it a go. Be persistent with these codes though, as you do have to type them in quite quickly during game play.