How Can I Change My Email Address For Www.myspace.com, Without Having To Make A New Account?

5

Suhail Ajmal Profile
Suhail Ajmal answered
You can change your email address by following the simples guidelines. I am giving you a web link which will guide you to all the steps to change your email on myspace.com
www.myspace.com
Go to edit profile and click on account settings and it should be some where under there.
What do if I forgot my email address and password haven't used in a long time? Need a new one for www.my space .com

Hello, recently I realized that I need to change my email to another one, I had Thunderbird and I wanted Outlook, I tried for a long time to find a way to transfer data from one mail to another, but nothing worked out for me and I decided to go to Google and try to find a way there and i found https://www.emailadepts.com/blog/thunderbird-messages-to-outlook-pst.htm this site helped a lot i recommend to pay attention to it if you are looking for a way to change email

Anonymous