Safelink provides cellular telephones, with free wireless service that includes call waiting, three way calling, voice mail, text messaging, and also 911 emergency accesses.
The Safelink network has been designed with industry standard security measures. They also have email servers with on hand, top quality filtering which blocks unwanted threats, spam and such.
The following are steps to apply for the Safelink Home Phone Service:
• Go online and enter the official Safelink web page.
O Look for the box that says "To begin the process, enter your zip code."
o Type in your zip code and then clink on the "Go" button.
• Fill up the Safelink Registration page by typing in your personal data on the boxes: Name, Address, Birth date, Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
O Press the circle located near the monthly minute plan that you prefer. From 68, 125, to 250 free minutes.
• Type in the alphanumeric combination in the box under "Enrollment Validation" and then press the "Next" button.
• Click on the box right be the State and Federal Programs you take part in at present, such as Food Stamps, Needy Families, Medicaid and Temporary Assistance.
O Click on the box near "I Certify" to verify that you are getting aid from the programs, then click on the "Next" button.
• Adhere to the instructions that pop up in order to finish the verification process.
O Choose "File," then, "Print," then "OK" to have a printed copy of the output of the process, as well as the date when Safelink will send your phone.
O You can also choose to simply jot down the information.
If you wish to contact Safelink regarding your application or for any questions, you can contact them at 800 977 3768, from Mondays to Saturdays at am to 10pm and on Sundays from 8am to 7pm, EST.