1. Go to the Start Menu on the bottom left of your computer's screen.
2. Locate and click on Control Panel.
3. Find the Add or Remove Programs icon and double-click it.
4. Here you'll see a whole list of programs & applications that are
installed on your computer. Find and select LimeWire and click "Uninstall".
5. Confirm that you want to uninstall LimeWire by clicking on "Remove".
If it didn't work that you can also try in this way.
and trusted removal tool that can ensure you to 100% get rid of LimeWire and any other unneeded programs with great ease and make sure all the now-defunct registry entries and related files are eliminated
automatically with a few clicks.
If it did work,please let me know.