Anonymous

How often do you play video games?

5

Olivia Skumps Profile
Olivia Skumps answered

I play https://bettingcasinoslots.com/casino-review/all-british-casino/ every day.

Male, female, young adult, middle-aged person– all have one thing in common and that’s aging.

And while getting older and wiser has its perks, there are also a number of natural problems that come about as well.

Rufus Coleman Profile
Rufus Coleman , Owner of a PS4, Ps2, a gaming PC and a Nintendo Switch., answered

So, as my "Bio" implies, I've been gaming for quite a while now. Not just that, but I've been influenced by the gaming culture and I love absolutely everything about it. It's not just "playing games" that gets me going, but I love reviews, watching people's opinions, reactions, and I love finding out cool news about video games, gaming, and gaming personalities.

It's safe to say, though, that I play a LOT of games.

Hell, I still play my PS2 and some of the greater games that released on it, like the Shadow of The Colossus, Final Fantasy XII, Dragon Quest VIII, God of War and plenty others.

Now, this isn't to say that I don't dedicate my time to my job and other hobbies, and most importantly to my friends and family. But if I had to pick what my favorite hobby and interest is, it would have to be gaming.

Hell, I'm just waiting on an Xbox One X I've won on www.drakemall.com to arrive so I can start my Xbox gaming career too.

David Patterson Profile
David Patterson answered

I like playind games.

It’s common to try to distract ourselves from pain by paying attention to something else or focusing on other body mechanisms, but that’s not the only reason why games are a good post-injury prescription. Playing can actually produce an analgesic (pain-killing) response in our higher cortical systems. The more immersive, the better—which is why pending virtual reality systems may one day be as prevalent in hospitals as hand sanitizer. 

I play https://slotuniverses.com/online-casinos/888-casino/ everyday

Anonymous