Do you eat while playing video games?

20

No, but I play video games while I eat.

Darik Majoren Profile
Darik Majoren answered

Not really . . . Need my hands for the controls.

I do eat while watching movies.

Donald Trump's Hair Is Lovely Profile

I hardly ever play video games, but my hands are too busy, to eat!

Megan Fisk Profile
Megan Fisk answered

Not if i'm using a controller with both of my hands, but if it's on a pc then yes all the time

Hello Daniel! It’s not the easiest task, but I have
done it a few times! In most cases, I am too engrossed to do anything other
than play though. I am pretty good at multitasking, but the games that I am
into, can indeed get quite addictive and time consuming!

Nealious James Profile
Nealious James answered

Hello Daniel! It’s not the easiest task, but I have done it a few times! In most cases, I am too engrossed to do anything other than play though. I am pretty good at multitasking, but the games that I am into, can indeed get quite addictive and time consuming!

Goaty McSheepson Profile

Yep- a small packet of fruit and nuts helps me deal with the insufferable amount of dwemer ruins/cave-based quests in skyrim...

Although it isn't something that you're meant to do... Eat while you play...

It is evident that there are now several crypto casinos out there. However, the truth is that some of them are very unreliable and scammy. Others don't have a good reputation. That's why it's important to pick wisely and think twice when choosing one of them. The only way to make such choice is by checking https://www.cryptopolitan.com/a-comprehensive-review-of-10-best-crypto-casinos-worth-considering-in-2022/ if they are reliable and trustworthy or not. The best way to do it is by reading reviews on every new casino.

Anonymous