Anonymous

Usage of mobile phones during class hours?

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

maybe if you have an emergency.

Taila Nevado Profile
Taila Nevado answered

Hey, I think it is disadvantageous to use mobile phones in
the class as it causes distractions. For example, you will be more willing to
answer to the incoming messages rather than concentrating. However, during your
break time you may use it. I hope my reply is helpful to you. See you soon.

Jenna Linden Profile
Jenna Linden answered

I am the follower of the idea that kids shouldn't use their phones during class hours at all. There are certain things we must absorb, remember and follow attentively. Learning process is one of them, so if a person doesn't want to lag behind, they should take care of it themselves.

Olivia Lily Profile
Olivia Lily , Professional Answer, answered

Mobile Repair Shop is one of the emerging networks in the online community. It provides the mobile repairing services with affordable prices. You can repair your cell phone or tablet within Australia which gives you proper satisfaction about all the issues of your phone. So, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and get well repaired phone now.

Leesa Johnson Profile
Leesa Johnson answered

You have to keep your mobile in silent mode During office hours. It will make you more productive and creative. You can use external apps which will indicate you about message and calls at your assigned time. Thank you.

Darren  Wolfgang Profile
Darren Wolfgang answered

Yes only use them in case of emergency in the school or maybe to receive calls for emergency may take place at home.

Anonymous