Anonymous

My new laptop has good specs, but it doesn't run any online games without lagging, glitching and jumping, and ive seen videos on youtube run things like Black ops 3 on the same specs, please help XD?

3

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

While your PC may be great, you also have to consider your internet connection speed and internet traffic. A low speed internet connection could cause the issues you are experiencing. The amount of people using your internet may also contribute to the issue.

In fact, you need a really powerful machine to run modern games on high settings without low FPS. I had to waste a ton of money on a decent gaming setup. And for me, it was even more expensive because I also need to stream and it requires even more performance out of your PC. But I am glad that after I invested in proper gaming gear and promoted my twitch channel using this service it started to pay off slowly.

Peter Cohan Profile
Peter Cohan answered

I actually don't like any browser or PC game and that is why for this reason I prefer to play on my phine. Recently I was using https://apkfan.com/developer/enermax-energy-tech that is a really great and funny game to play. It is really easy to download, you don't need to worry about it at all. Amazing interface and interesting game to have fun.

Anonymous