This tutorial site is very useful for learning C programming for beginners..
Some tips on developing your programming skills:Practice – The obvious way to practice is to write programs. To learn, to effectively practice, you need to work on things that aren’t easy for you. Always create a schedule or structure that you follow.
- The most important thing is to never stop learning. I think one should always try to make a conscious effort to improve.
- I believe on “learn one programming language every year” system as each programming language changes the way we think about programming.
- Looking back at the code you have written in the past and realizing just how bad it was. As Churchill says, “Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”
- Pair programming with other programmers might increase the quality of code, broadened your horizons, and help you work in as a team member.
- Reading and figuring out code written by different people makes you differently.
- Write documentation for code written by other people. This helps in understanding the way other people think and program.
- Explaining something really helps you find the gaps in your own knowledge.
- Get involved with open source projects. There are many open source projects that have experienced software developers working on them.
Actually I want to develop programming skill in c and c++.what I have to do for that?
I already studied c and c++.but during my Eng.at that time,I had not interested in that, but I have to do that.plz give me suggestion whether I will do or not?n there is future opportunity in this field?