Anonymous

Are There Any Gay Virtual Worlds?

2

VR porn is here and it's scary how realistic it is.
I've never, however, tried VR. So when Naughty America, one of the U.S.'s largest pornography production companies, invited me to try out VR  for myself at CES, I wasn't sure what to expect. But after trying this VR p*rno site - SLR I am sure, that is an amazing experience that I had in my life.

Lynn Blakeman Profile
Lynn Blakeman answered

Yes there definitely are. Some are just gay virtual worlds and others have different areas in one world but one or more of them will be gay.

You could try "gaymeboys.com/world", "utherboystown.com" ,"virtualworld.com", "www.secondlife.com/destination/gay-fun-world" or "www.pigverse.com".  I prefer not to link to them here as some are very 18+ orientated without any warnings before content is shown, and some of the members on here are under that age, therefore I don't want to upset anyone, I hope you understand.

I think now that there is no stigma attached to gay people, more companies will make games which include them.

I hope you find what you are looking for and enjoy your virtual world - I think we all need to get lost in another world sometimes, my weakness is animal crossing!

Anonymous