Old Analog TV, Separate VCR/DVD Recorder, Signal Through Antenna. How Do I Get Everything To Work?

2

Man, it's not easy to find a pic of this. Get one of these from Radio Shack. The prongs on the right end attach to the antenna screws on the back of your tv. The male end is attached to a piece of coax cable, and attaches to the video out coax terminal in the VCR, assuming there is one. If there isn't, you may be out of luck, and need to find an inexpensive, newer tv with RCA terminals (the red, white and yellow plugs). I wrote a bunch of stuff, then went to find the pic to upload for you, and lost all I wrote, so, I wrote it again. Hope it helps.

I think you should read some more information about it. You should view more about fast coax cable trace and it will help you much. I was very bad at it and such sites always improve my knowledge and I am really grateful to get all this information for free

Anonymous