Anonymous

How To Change My Ip Address That Indicates Its From A Foreign Country?

3

IP address is the Internet Service Provider's location. Basically there are 2 types of IP addresses. One is 1)Static IP address and 2)Dynamic IP address. If you're a modem user each time you connect you'd have a different IP address. And in case of broadband you'll be assign the IP address by your service provider.
You can change your IP address by taking following steps.
In Microsoft Desktop, right click on my network places, then right click on "local area connection" then open properties. Afterwards click on Internet protocol(TCP/IP). In the TCP/IP properties you'd fine the option of "use the following IP address" you can change it there.
For more information click here

In this case, I could recommend you to use a vpn. I use this method to bypass the blocking of some brokers. For example, the site ironfx.com is used by me for trading, but it is sometimes blocked by my provider. By the way, if you are interested in this topic, then I can advise you to read more about trading. Good luck to you, friend.

Bruce Tillson Profile
Bruce Tillson answered
This will really effect your broadband connection ,,,,,you probably won;t be able to connect at all. Better off searching Google for info on "proxy" servers. If you use a very good proxy, your IP address will show up as the Proxy not your actual IP/ Good Luck

Anonymous