The code should be 0189, however it is important to remember that various types of Comcast remotes may require different codes. It is a relatively simple process to sync the remote with your television and if the above code doesn't work then you should carry out the following steps.
- Firstly, you should turn on your TV and hit the 'TV' key that is displayed on your remote. It should be located near the top of the remote, and make sure you only press the key once.
- Press and hold the 'setup' button at the top of your remote until you see the 'TV' mode button blink twice.
- Following that you should enter 991 on your remote and then the 'TV' button should flash twice again.
- After you have done that you should then point your remote at the TV set and hit the 'TV' button and then slowly hit the 'power' button.
- Once you've done that the remote should send pre-programmed codes to your TV. Let this process continue and when the correct code is found your TV should turn itself off.
- When it has done that you should hit the 'setup' button on your remote to lock in the code. If it works correctly the 'TV' button on the remote should flash twice. Then you should turn on your television set to see if the remote works with it.