Terms of Service
By using the Twitter.com web site, a service of Twitter, Inc., you
are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Twitter users.
may not use the Twitter.com service for any illegal or unauthorized
purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws
regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are
solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information,
screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links
("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Twitter.com
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Twitter.com or
modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated
with Twitter.com .
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Twitter members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Twitter, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination
of your Twitter.com account. While Twitter.com prohibits such conduct
and content on its site, you understand and agree that Twitter cannot
be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you
nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the
Twitter.com service at your own risk.