My Laptop Speakers Dont Work But My Headphones Do, Why?

4

I am having the same problem. I don't know how to fix it but I may know what is wrong. Your computer thinks that headphones are plugged in even when they are not. This is because your headphone jack is damaged in some way. I hurt mine by violently ripping the headphones out by accident. Do you remember anything like that happening?

Please let me know if you find a way to fix it!
Well I just had this problem but it was easily solved with a paper clip. There are two switches inside a headphone jack. One registers if it is plugged in and the other registers if the headphones are pulled out. When you took out your headphones violently, you might of got the switch that registers if the headphones are pulled out, stuck. So locate the switch and use a paperclip and press it down gently and it might pop back up. Just compare the insides of your headphone jack with the insides of your microphone jack to locate the switch.

Companies such as Sony, Philips, Panasonic, Koss, Levin and many other large and proven manufacturers are in a highly competitive marketplace. The price is also not that high; you can easily choose to form a wide range of products. If you don't see ads for multiple brands, don't worry about it, because they work because of their quality. As soon as you get one of them, you will be happy to receive it and recommend these clip-on headphones to his family member.

Tommy Bai Profile
Tommy Bai answered
Speakers don't usually go into laptops. They usually go into desktop computers. I have never seen any speakers go into any laptops.

Anonymous