Anonymous

What is the best way to design a professional website?

6

Susan Roberts Profile
Susan Roberts answered

A business website is one of the most important elements of branding and customer engagement tools available to you so it's important to get it right. Personally, I would never trust myself with such an important task, and would always leave it to a professional web design company. That being said, if you are determined to design a professional website yourself, here are some important elements to consider:

- Usability - your customers demand a highly usable website that doesn't cause them needless frustration. Commonly used buttons should appear bigger than other, less-important buttons. Making sure your website is highly usable for a good customer experience is a difficult task and best left to the professionals.

- Colour - certain colours are better at converting leads to sales than others. For example, it's been shown that a combination of red and yellow makes us hungry. Carefully consider the colour palette of your website.

- Responsive design - a huge portion of internet users browse on their phones. You can bet, then, that a lot of your website traffic will be from mobile devices. Make sure your website has utilised responsive design and looks good on every device.

- SEO - for your website to rank well in search engines, it needs to be designed using best SEO practices.

Patrik Miertviezky Profile

designer is the best way. But there are alot of services in internet. Google it. They help to build own sites. Just google "create site"

Hi there! I can help you. What exactly site do you want to create and for what purpose? I have website for my small business and it is create with help of professional developers from Dteam company. They provide wide range of different options and work with all modern technologies. Here on https://dteam.dev/ you can check their services.

Kira Smart Profile
Kira Smart answered

I'm a bit of a web designer here. I work with Dreamweaver. WordPress is complicated. I'm talking about the WordPress that you run off of your own webspace provider. I gave up. If you mean WordPress the simple blog page site that you set up, that's a different story. Easy to use but it LOOKS like a blog page of text with a background. Not really a "web site". WIX is very easy. I whipped together a site in an hour. As easy as it gets and looks like a web site.

Hanna Whilson Profile
Hanna Whilson answered

The best way to design a professional site by yourself is to use one of the website builders. It is easy to work with them as they don't require special coding skills. In case you are interested, check a review on https://www.webbuildersguide.com/. It includes all necessary info about the most popular web builders, including the pros and cons.

Anonymous