Anonymous

how do i hack my boyfriends whatsapp?

6

Ken Kaneki Profile
Ken Kaneki answered

Hello Overly Attached Girlfriend!!! I suggest you to find a new BF, you can check my phone whenever you want :D

Danae Hitch Profile
Danae Hitch answered

You don't. If you're that insecure, then break up with him. If you don't trust him, you don't need to be with him. Would you want him to hack into your account and find something pretty innocent, but he turned it around and accused you of cheating? Just no.

Sara Camden Profile
Sara Camden answered

I had trust issues and doubted my spouse for a very long time. I tried spying on his phone using some apps but I wasn't successful until I contacted a very good hacker.He spied on my husband,got access to his text messages, call records, what's app, Viber e.t.c and exposed his infidelity,contact him via mail at cyberblackhat9 (at) gmail (dot) com.He does a great job.

Taila Nevado Profile
Taila Nevado answered

Hi, I have never tried to hack someone’s WhatsApp so I do
not know how it can be done. However, I do not think that this is a good idea.
If your boyfriend finds out that you thought about doing this, he will be
angry. You should trust him and not do this act.

Steven Lucas Profile
Steven Lucas answered

Discovered that my hot girlfriend was just using me and have been having
sex with another guy even before she met me when i finally got the
nerve to spy on her cause i don't understand the mixed messages she has
been giving me for a while which i can see now is clearly intentional. I
confronted her with the truth and we broke up, its better to be single
than to be in a bad relationship, Cybervenom6 is the hacker that helped
me when i badly needed to spy on her. You can reach him via gmail

Most likely, you won't be able to do it yourself. Hacking is a much more complicated process than you may think so in my opinion, it would be better to just hire a pro. Here is a hack service that I used a couple of times and it will be a perfect fit for your needs. BTW, Hacking WhatsApp is far not the only thing they do so I advise you to browse through their website and check out what else they can do for you.

Anonymous