Are there any video games you are looking forward to playing?

5

Corey The Goofyhawk Profile
Corey The Goofyhawk , Epic has no limit, answered

I'm actually taking a step backward in time. I've been playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. When I finish that I'll move onto The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Very interesting role playing games. Check them out!

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

I'll be looking forward to playing the full version of Soviet Corps when it's released but I really like this one as I haven't played a good Civil War game in a long time and it's a good one.

jet lemm Profile
jet lemm answered

the new update for mineraft 1.9

I play only Dota 2 and Counter Strike. Most often I watch esports tournaments, who likes too? By the way, there are a lot of upcoming matches this month. Here is a full list of events, check it out  https://egamersworld.com/counterstrike/events 

I think no. I stopped looking forward to some video games a long time ago, because anyway I don't have time to figure out how to play them, study the plot and so on. Now games for me are a quick way to get away from work and relax, so I prefer games like parimatch.in/en/casino/slots/game/playngo-fire-joker . I think this is ideal, since you can also try to earn money.

Anonymous