Get a Google drive account.
It's 2018 now and Windows 10 has great backup feature.
You can set up your Windows backup in 7 steps.
- Get a functioning external device for the archive to be put on - this could be a USB stick or an external hard drive.
- In Windows 10, select the "Start" button then click on "Settings". Choose "Update & security" and then the setting for Backup. Look for the section named "Back up using File History," on the right side of the window, then select "Add a drive."
- Select the location you wish to use for your backups. With this done, you have successfully enabled "File History".
- Select "More options." Scroll down all the way do the Backup options window. You can choose any folder you don't wish to be back up automatically and then click the "Remove" button.
- Once you have chosen which files you wish to backup, go back up to the very top of the window and select Add a folder.
- At the top of the "File History" section, select "Back up my files". This is the place where you can select how frequently you wish to back up your files, with options ranging from "Every 10 minutes" to "Daily" and more. Once you've chosen that, select drop-down menu for "Keep my backups" and choose how long you want to your backed up files to be kept – choose any option you like, such as "Forever" or "Until space is needed".
- After you make all of these selections, choose "Back up now." Doing this will cause Windows to start backing up the files you included in your backup list, in the way you specified.