Please help me, which is the best hosting website for Linux OS?

5

Justin Wilson Profile
Justin Wilson answered

I would advise you go with the ones who are located in your vicinity so
that you don't face any downtime issues. Also, make sure that whatever
the company that you are going to select...make sure you go through
their reviews online.

Sudhakar Maurya Profile
Sudhakar Maurya answered

You can buy Linux hosting from EISS Hosting. They are top hosting providers in India. You will get hosting in only $ 1.5 /Month.

visit: www.eiss.co.in/web-hosting-service/

Listen, the offer is great, I also use cloud hosting, but I don't understand how it differs from mine, except for the price? I buy services here hostkey.com and this company more than suits me in all aspects, but the price is an order of magnitude lower than what you offer, can you explain to me what such a difference is?

Kathleen Griffin
Kathleen Griffin commented
You can also buy dedicated servers. They have a big plus in the fact that you can configure the server to meet your requirements. You get to use a server as you want.
Kathleen Griffin
Kathleen Griffin commented
Cloud hosting is much faster than conventional hosting, it is also easier to scale it for certain projects. This is essentially a set of servers that are combined into one network and quickly interact with each other.
Kathleen Griffin Profile
For example, we have a huge information site with a built-in web application. Here we also use cloud server hosting services https://www.hostforweb.com/cloud/ We turn to hostforweb for such services. Our projects consume huge computing power. To realize such capacities, we would need a huge server room. It is more profitable for us to use cloud servers. Most importantly, you only pay for the power you use. And not so when you buy VPS hosting and pay the full cost but use it only for 20%

Anonymous