Anonymous

what is networking security?

4

Sidhee Singh Profile
Sidhee Singh , networking security engg.?, answered

Hi All I am Aarti Rajawat.  I own a website www.jicsindia.com. I am not much tech. Sevy, so I have to face a lot of problem related to network security of my site, would somebody please suggest me what should I do ??

You should definitely seek help from a good software developer. Also, I would advise you not to be distracted by empty forum posts, as they are very little use in fact. I once asked local users about the site https://ajax.systems/, but did not get any decent response. I had to understand the issue of security systems myself in order to understand whether I need to buy such a thing or not. Fortunately, I was able to sort out my question. I am sure that you will be able to get all the necessary information on the subject from the developers. Good luck!

Emily Harris Profile
Emily Harris answered

Network security is a set of technologies that protects the usability and integrity of a company's infrastructure by preventing the entry or proliferation within a network of a wide variety of potential threats.

Julie Campbell Profile
Julie Campbell answered

Network security encompasses all the steps taken to protect the integrity of a computer network and the data within it. Network security is important because it keeps sensitive data safe from cyber attacks and ensures the network is usable and trustworthy.

Anonymous